Insights and Advice from Healthcare Leaders.
- How to Make an Online Physician Ratings and Reviews Program a Reality Jan 19 - Webinar. Wednesday, February 22nd. Learn how Providence Health & Services leveraged patient experience surveys to create trusted reviews, helping inform and guide patient choice.
- The Impact of First Impressions on Patient Acquisition and Revenue Dec 31 - Webinar. Wednesday, January 18th. Learn what types of information influence patient decisions most, where patients go to look for them, and how increasing discoverability leads to increased appointments and increased revenue for your health system.
- Reputation Management: From the Marketing Department to the C-Suite Dec 13 - Webinar. On Demand. Three healthcare marketing executives share their experiences and advice on using online feedback to manage reputation, improve patient experience and increase executive and physician engagement.
- Journey to Excellence: Online healthcare reputation management Jun 29 - Webinar. On Demand. Carilion Clinic’s Mike Dame, vice president, marketing and communications, and Chris Turnbull, senior advisor, PR and reputation management, show you how to uncover and act on patient experience insights to help your brand’s reputation.
- How Spartanburg Healthcare’s Marketing Team is Impacting the Patient Experience May 20 - Webinar. On Demand. Spartanburg’s Medical Group of the Carolinas marketing team will share how they’re uncovering opportunities to improve “Timely Care.” Spartanburg will present the strategies, process and technology they’ve used...