Binary Fountain is a fast-growing SaaS product company on a mission to build the largest repository of consumer opinion content. Our current customers span healthcare and multifamily residential and include some of the largest and most prominent health systems/hospitals as well as management groups in the United States. Our platform provides data and critical tools to better understand the customer experience and enables businesses with the ability to manage their entire online presence in one easy space.
We are looking for a driven Digital Marketing Strategist to grow website traffic, improve conversion rate and manage lead nurturing.
Please send your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grow traffic to the marketing site through search engine optimization (SEO), web referrals, and advertising.
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing team to generate, edit, publish and share regular content (blog posts, e-books, case studies, webinars).
- Support the strategy, development, execution and optimization of digital efforts with a focus on PPC campaigns.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Create lead nurturing program to follow up with identified website visitors to deliver additional value to visitors and keep our company top of mind until the visitor is ready to engage in a deeper conversation.
- Develop and track email campaigns with Marketo and HubSpot.
- Manage technical aspects of marketing automation used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Executing a series of tests daily with the intention of optimizing CPC, CPA
- Overseeing the day-to-day execution and automation of our link building, content distribution, and general on-page and off-page SEO efforts.
- College degree in marketing, journalism or similar field.
- Previous experience with marketing automation system (i.e. Marketo or HubSpot).
- Knowledge and experience using Google Analytics.
- Required Skill(s): Marketing, Growth Hack, SEO, SEM, Digital Marketing, Data Analysis, Copywriting.
- Proven experience in a growth role for a SaaS or b2b company.
- 3+ years of experience with SEO, SEM, paid SMM.
- Growth mindset – open, curious, determined, quick to try new things.
- Ability to clearly communicate results and follow-up plans to all stakeholders.
- 2+ years in online marketing for B2B companies, especially SaaS or retail tech, with a focus on lead generation.
- Must have experience with Salesforce or similar CRM.
Binary Fountain offers an excellent employee experience: people-centered culture, professional growth potential, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K plan, unlimited PTO, insurance plans with the leading provider, FSA and HSA options, tuition assistance, training opportunities, free gym on-site, fully stacked kitchen with free snacks.
Binary Fountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.