We are looking for energetic and talented individuals to join Binary Fountain as an Inside Sales Representative, primarily responsible for scheduling demonstrations and meetings with new prospective clients and to provide support to sales directors. Candidates must be motivated, self-starters and work well in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Candidates must also perform well under pressure, possess strong communication skills and be comfortable making cold calls to new prospective clients. As an Inside Sales Representative, we want you to play a critical role in supporting sales activities and ultimately helping drive the growth of Binary Fountain.
- Provide sales team support by distributing marketing collateral and assisting with email/phone call follow ups to prospects
- Meet and exceed monthly performance targets, primarily in scheduling meetings and demonstrations for sales directors
- Identify prospective contacts using various online tools including LinkedIn
- Actively update and accurately maintain Salesforce and report activities to management
- Work with sales team on sales campaigns and ensure appropriate marketing materials are sent at various stages of the sales cycle
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the underlying technology and solution suite
- Conduct scheduled webinars and qualify new leads and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of inside or direct sales experience
- Strong communication/presentation skills and comfortable making cold calls
- Organized, with excellent time management skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This position is based in Tysons Corner.