Binary Fountain is a dynamic, fast-paced company with high growth potential and mission to build the largest repository of opinion content in healthcare. Our current customers are some of the largest and most prominent health systems and hospitals in the U.S. With our cloud-based SaaS-application, we provide our customers with critical tools to better understand patient experience that enable them to make significant changes. Our customers understand that online ratings significantly impact new patient volume and revenue. As a result, our customers use our tools to develop a deep and comprehensive understanding of what patients say about them online and manage online reputation.
Binary Fountain is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our growing Operations team in Tysons Corner, VA. We are a fast-paced, SaaS company with a growing user population.
The IT Support specialist sets up, maintains and troubleshoots workstations including employee onboarding/offboarding requests. The candidate will provide end user computing support to onsite and remote user population, maintain records of help desk requests, track IT assets (hardware and software) and provide overall IT support. The ideal candidate should enjoy interacting with people to help them diagnose and resolve their IT related issues.
Send your Resume to email@example.com
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary point of contact for end user technical issues
- Provision hardware including laptops, printers, telephones and other equipment
- Install, configure, and maintain a variety of software application and operating systems
- Diagnose and repair hardware, network and software issues
- Maintain wireless and wired networks
- Administer Active Directory, Group Policy, Office 365, ESET and other systems
- Document IT processes and maintain asset inventory
- Procure hardware and software
- Provide end user training
- 2-4 years of experience of providing end user technical support
- Hands on experience with Window 10 and Mac OSX operation systems
- Experience managing users and groups with Active Directory and Office 365
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fundamental understanding of the TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS and wireless technologies
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and solve problems logically
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Exposure to Window Server 2012/2016
- CompTia A+ certificate or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) preferred
- Strong ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Strong bias for action and ownership
- Exposure to Cisco and/or Ubiquiti Networks
- Familiarity with VMware vSphere and/or AWS
- Experience with PowerShell and scripting
- Desire to branch out in related fields (security, AWS, development)
- Previous startup experience would be a huge plus
Binary Fountain offers an excellent employee experience: people-centered culture, professional growth potential, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K plan, unlimited PTO, insurance plans with the leading provider, FSA and HSA options, tuition assistance, training opportunities, free gym on-site, fully stocked kitchen with free snacks.
Binary Fountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.