Binary Fountain is a dynamic, fast-paced company with high growth potential and mission to build the largest repository of opinion content in healthcare. Our current customers are some of the largest and most prominent health systems and hospitals in the U.S. With our cloud-based SaaS-application, we provide our customers with critical tools to better understand patient experience that enable them to make significant changes. Our customers understand that online ratings significantly impact new patient volume and revenue. As a result, our customers use our tools to develop a deep and comprehensive understanding about what patients say about them online and manage online reputation.
Please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Binary Fountain is looking for a Product Designer to join our Product Management team in Tysons Corner, VA.
About the Role
- Support every step of the user experience design process from concept to execution with design thinking, sketching, prototyping, testing, learning, polished execution and iteration, working closely with the Product & Engineering team
- Develop both print and digital marketing assets
- Own the design needs within a small cross-functional team
- Help develop and define Binary Fountain’s design sensibilities, methodologies, and culture
- Contribute to design team growth, vision, and strategy
- Rapid Prototyping multiple concepts and prototyping at various levels of fidelity
- Designing User Interfaces for web application and digital products
- Working with the engineering team to ensure detailed implementation of design prototypes
- Building and curating Binary Fountain design system
- Digital assets: social media campaigns, advertisement, PowerPoint templates, email marketing campaigns, website design, etc.
- Printed pieces: posters, one-pagers, various sales collateral, sell sheets, and advertisements, etc
- 4+ years of experience in user experience & interface design
- Solid knowledge of design fundamentals such as composition, color, layout, and typography
- Firm understanding of design systems, design libraries and component-level page layouts
- User centered design approach. Willing to design and build products/features that truly have a meaningful impact to the end users
- Collaborative approach to work with peers, mentors and managers in an agile environment
- Ability follow and support product requirement documents
- Exposure to user testing, design thinking and design sprint is a plus
- An online portfolio that showcases previous work. A link to the online portfolio, is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
- Master in Sketch App
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe XD, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Working Experience in InVision App
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and other Frontend Techniques
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus
- Knowledge of Axure, Figma, Omnigraffle & Balsamiq is a plus
Candidate Evaluation Criteria
- Online Portfolio 20%
- Design Project 50%
- Design Aesthetics
- Problem Solving Skills
- Technical Skills
- Attention to detail
- Interview 30%
Binary Fountain offers an excellent employee experience: people-centered culture, professional growth potential, flexible work schedule, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K plan, unlimited PTO, insurance plans with the leading provider, FSA and HSA options, free parking, training opportunities, free gym on-site, fully stacked kitchen with free snacks.
Binary Fountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.