Binary Fountain is a fast-growing SaaS product company on a mission to build the largest repository of consumer opinion content. Our current customers span healthcare and multifamily residential and include some of the largest and most prominent health systems/hospitals as well as management groups in the United States. Our platform provides with data and critical tools to better understand customer experience and enables businesses with the ability to manage their entire internet presence in one easy space.
Currently, Binary Fountain is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join our team in Tysons Corner, VA. The Developer will be a critical part of our multi-discipline, agile, engineering team building and enhancing React based front-end application. We primarily use React/Redux hosted entirely on AWS (Docker containers).
Please email your resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use modern front-end technologies including SASS/LESS, Grunt, Webpack, NPM and others to build intuitive UI for data heavy visuals
- Experience architecting web application, especially single page applications
- Work with backend engineering team to develop and maintain RESTful APIs in support for user experience driven interfaces.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end engineering or similar role.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web standards.
- Solid CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms) and desire to engage and contribute on scalable front-end architecture
- Ability to write well-tested code in Jest, Mocha, Karma, Jasmine or other test frameworks
- Experience in Git, Jenkins and AWS deployment strategies
- Strong ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Strong bias for action and ownership
- Previous startup experience is a huge plus
- Previous background in building UI for large datasets
- Previous exposure to healthcare domain and security needs
Binary Fountain offers an excellent employee experience: people-centered culture, professional growth potential, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K plan, unlimited PTO, insurance plans with the leading provider, FSA and HSA options, tuition assistance, training opportunities, free gym on-site, fully stocked kitchen with free snacks.
Binary Fountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.