At Binary Fountain, our clients have access to high-levels of support from our Customer Success team. As a Software Support Specialist, you play a critical role as the first point of contact for clients contacting the Help Desk for our SaaS products. You are a strong multi-tasker who can work successfully across multiple teams to resolve issues in a timely manner. You are also a tech-savvy product expert with strong attention to detail and ability to go beyond clients’ initial requests to understand their underlying needs.
- Provide Tier 1 software support for our clients by troubleshooting and maintaining frontend and backend systems.
- Multi-task and track dozens of open tickets at various stages of completion.
- Work with multiple teams to find, analyze, and resolve client issues.
- Communicate the root cause to clients in non-technical terms.
- Proactively identify clients experiencing repeated issues or requests that are not resolved to the client’s satisfaction. Escalate issues, as needed.
- Provide recommendations to the Product team about how to improve customer experience.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Managers to maintain continuous knowledge of accounts.
- Up to 2 years of relevant professional experience
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent preferred
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills (writing exercise will be requested as part of the interview process)
- Ability to convey technical information to a general audience
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to prioritize tasks and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
About the Company
Binary Fountain is a fast-paced, growth stage technology company providing consumer feedback management solutions for the healthcare and multifamily industries. Our solution suite is built around a proprietary Natural Language Processing engine that mines consumer feedback from surveys, social media, online review sites, and other data sources to equip our customers with the actionable insights needed to improve consumer satisfaction and loyalty, increase engagement and drive sustainable bottom-line results. Leading organizations, large and small, rely on Binary Fountain to understand the consumer experience, drive comprehensive operational intelligence throughout the organization, and engage consumers with innovative reputation management solutions.
The position of the Software Support Specialist will be located in our Tysons Corner office in McLean, Virginia.
To apply, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.