Duration: 60 minutes
As COVID-19 spreads, healthcare marketers are using their local expertise and digital resources to inform their communities, update their local listings and manage the ongoing crisis.
Healthcare marketing professionals pivoting their communications for COVID-19 need to fit social monitoring into their strategies to gather valuable information for potential and current patients.
In this webinar, Stewart Gandolf, CEO of integrated marketing firm Healthcare Success, will join Binary Fountain’s Senior Vice President of Marketing, Aaron Clifford to discuss specific ways healthcare marketers can leverage social media and online listings to support frontline providers and engage their communities.
They will answer the following questions, among others:
- How should you reallocate your marketing budget now?
- Which healthcare marketing strategies make sense given shifts in consumer behavior due to COVID-19?
- How should I adjust my brand communications in light of the health crisis?
- Should I change my digital marketing and listings management strategies to respond to the spread of coronavirus?
- What are the key updates I should make to local listings and social media profiles?
- Stewart Gandolf, CEO, Healthcare Success
- Aaron Clifford, SVP of Marketing, Binary Fountain