The digital marketing landscape is changing every day for healthcare professionals in the wake of COVID-19.
Is your brand prepared to update strategies and manage communications as states begin to reopen and consumers return to your facilities?
In this webinar, Stewart Gandolf, CEO of integrated marketing firm Healthcare Success, will join Binary Fountain’s Senior Vice President of Marketing, Aaron Clifford, to discuss ways for healthcare marketers to position their organization for success as we begin to emerge from the crisis.
We will offer data trends and actionable advice on changing online consumer behavior, content marketing best practices, strategies for promoting telemedicine, ways to improve employer brand, and more.
You will learn:
- How to regain the trust of consumers who are hesitant to visit care facilities or schedule elective medical appointments.
- New trends and strategies behind the rise of telemedicine, and how to effectively promote virtual services.
- Ways to publish informative content, manage surveys and online reviews, and protect your employer brand in this new marketing environment.
- Stewart Gandolf, CEO, Healthcare Success
- Aaron Clifford, SVP of Marketing, Binary Fountain