Online listings are the cornerstone of healthcare marketing initiatives in the wake of COVID-19. But search algorithms, listings platforms and consumer behavior are changing by the day.
Which local listings strategies will most effectively rebuild consumer trust and bring patients back to your providers?
In this webinar, Ben Fisher, a Google My Business Product Expert and founder of local SEO and social media marketing agency Steady Demand, will join Binary Fountain experts to cover the most important listings platforms and features to monitor as healthcare organizations look to resume services and attract patients to facilities.
You will learn:
- Which listings features healthcare marketers are using to keep consumers informed and engaged at a local level.
- Key elements of Google Search and Google My Business that will improve your brand’s online presence and book more appointments for your providers.
- Ways to promote telemedicine and other virtual services through third-party listings and social media.
- How COVID-19 has impacted online reviews and ways to manage patient feedback across your listings.
- Ben Fisher, Co-Founder, Steady Demand
- Bridget Cardell, Account Director, Binary Fountain
- Hannah Borchik, Account Director, Binary Fountain