Wednesday, Sept. 30 – 12 p.m. PT, 3 p.m. ET
Duration: 60 Minutes
Leverage What Data Reveals About the Shift in Today’s Healthcare Consumer Behavior
The patient journey has evolved dramatically this year. Healthcare marketers must adjust their strategies to meet patients and prospects where they are – online.
Healthcare consumers are influenced more than ever by local search, review sites and online ratings. To understand their behavior, we must analyze the customer experience before and after they visit a provider.
Join us for a data-driven dive into the new healthcare consumer mindset. Discover how to strengthen your online presence, brand reputation and customer experience right away.
In this 1-hour webinar, we will cover:
- How consumers search for providers and make care decisions
- Where patients leave reviews and engage with healthcare brands online
- Which digital touchpoints are most valuable to healthcare consumers
- Tony Huth, Co-Founder & President, Medicom Health
- Andrew Rainey, EVP of Strategy & Corporate Development, Binary Fountain