No matter what your specialties are, most healthcare groups have had two common experiences during COVID-19:
The first is a newfound reliance both on local listings and on fast, informative physician engagement. The second is a pressing need to rebuild revenue streams – which means rebuilding patient trust.
In this webinar, Shahid Shah, co-founder of Citus Health and publisher of Netspective Media’s digital health properties, joins David Elstein, senior communications specialist for the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. In a conversation with Binary Fountain EVP of Strategy & Corporate Development Andrew Rainey, they’ll cover key strategies for engaging providers, determining which financial losses are recoverable, and recouping lost revenue through reputation improvements and digital tools.
You will learn:
- How and where Covid-19 is impacting revenue for healthcare systems.
- How much of that lost revenue is recoverable, and through which channels.
- Strategies for engaging patients and providers digitally, and which platforms to target.
- Efficiently communicating with providers and finding business-line or marketing-based opportunities to rebuild patient trust.
- Shahid Shah – Co-Founder, Citus Health; Publisher of Digital Health Properties, Netspective Media
- David Elstein – Senior Communications Specialist, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Andrew Rainey – EVP of Strategy & Corporate Development, Binary Fountain