The digital patient journey is changing at every touchpoint – from search to scheduling to surveys. Will today’s shifts in consumer behavior be an opportunity or obstacle for your healthcare brand in 2021?
Healthcare marketers and patient experience professionals must work together to meet patients at their time of need and match their rising expectations of quality care.
For the fourth consecutive year, we surveyed U.S. healthcare consumers to understand their current preferences, frustrations and influences throughout the digital patient experience.
Stewart Gandolf, CEO of Healthcare Success, joins Binary Fountain’s Aaron Clifford to unveil results from the 2020 Healthcare Consumer Insight & Digital Engagement survey. They offer data-driven tips and strategies that you can immediately use to improve your healthcare brand’s reputation, maximize your online presence, optimize the customer experience, and ultimately drive new patient revenue.
What you’ll learn:
- How patients are finding doctors online and using reviews to make care decisions
- Which factors matter most to healthcare consumers throughout the patient journey
- Where patients leave reviews and how to generate high-quality feedback on all your listings
- Stewart Gandolf, CEO, Healthcare Success
- Aaron Clifford, SVP of Marketing, Binary Fountain