As the healthcare consumer journey continues to change, the best way to prioritize patient experience enhancements is to monitor real-time feedback across all your services – physical or virtual.
How do you identify high-priority practices and initiatives that will provide the best return on your investment?
In this webinar, we provide insights and strategies for using patient feedback to prioritize patient experience improvements at scale.
You will learn how a national multi-specialty group spanning 450 practices uses survey and review data to benchmark provider performance, garner buy-in for telemedicine initiatives, improve care outcomes, and more.
What we’ll cover:
- Using data from surveys and online reviews to identify patient experience priorities.
- Implementing healthcare process improvement programs at scale with limited resources.
- Using patient feedback to benchmark practices and gain provider buy-in.
- Reporting performance metrics and connecting patient experience to business objectives.
- Joan Cox, Director of Patient Experience, Steward Medical Group
- Andrew Rainey, EVP of Strategy & Corporate Development, Binary Fountain