Millennials have set themselves apart from other generations, particularly when it comes to making consumer choices. So how has this influenced their decisions when it comes to healthcare? And how does this affect digital marketing strategies when it comes to attracting them as patients and building loyalty?
During this webinar, we dig into this “experience generation” growing up as digital natives and how it has shaped their lifestyle, brand loyalty and how they shop for a provider.
- Survey results that provide insights into how they use online reviews.
- What works and what fails when it comes to marketing to them.
- What they look for in their care experience.
- A case study from Dayton Children’s Hospital on their experiences marketing to millennials.
For more on marketing to millennials and other healthcare consumers, browse these related posts:
- [Blog] 5 Ways to Attract Millennial Moms to Your Practice
- [Webinar] COVID-19 Reopening: How Your Healthcare Brand Can Emerge Stronger from the Crisis
- [Blog] How to Use Google My Business for Marketers
- [Webinar] Patient Engagement Increases up to 29% with Online Physician Ratings and Reviews
- [Blog] Healthcare Consumers’ Five Demands
- [Webinar] Defining the New Digital Front Door
- [Blog] 4 Ways to Include Patient Engagement in Your Healthcare Marketing