When patient experience managers at Prisma Health saw how third-party reviews led the online conversation about their healthcare organization, they launched a plan to take back control of its digital reputation. To do so, they implemented a transparency program that leveraged first-party survey data to significantly boost web traffic and increase appointment requests by 50%.
In this webinar, Prisma Health’s patient experience team will share the roles and responsibilities assigned to different stakeholders, leading to widespread physician buy-in and a transparent comment review and appeals process.
You will learn how to:
- Create a realistic timeline for your transparency journey from kick-off to go-live.
- Identify the tenets of an effective communication plan during all phases of the transparency journey.
- Select, train and empower physicians to serve in an influential role during all phases of the transparency journey.
- Develop a comment review and appeals process that is consistent, simple and beneficial to the provider.
- Theresa Varughese, Patient Experience Officer, Prisma Health
- David Clinkscales, Patient Experience Program Analyst, Prisma Health
- Mike Warstler, Sales Director – Healthcare, Binary Fountain