Duration: 30 Minutes
As the COVID-19 outbreak continues, listings management and virtual services are more important than ever for property managers. Is your brand adapting to this new marketing environment and finding ways to communicate with current and prospective residents?
In this webinar, Binary Fountain’s experts are joined by Traci Bild and Jennifer Saxman, executives at senior housing advisory firm Bild & Co., to discuss ways you can optimize tenant communications and continue building a sales pipeline during and beyond the health crisis.
They will answer the following questions, among others:
- What are the best ways to attract move-ins without personal tours, and what tools will complement those efforts?
- How should I approach tenant communications and marketing communications during the coronavirus outbreak?
- Which review generation and referral strategies will be most effective in this new marketing environment?
- How do I protect and improve my online reputation as we begin to emerge from the crisis?
- Traci Bild, CEO, Bild & Co.
- Jennifer Saxman, COO, Bild & Co.
- Megan Reese, Account Director, Binary Fountain
- George LaDue, Sales Director, Binary Fountain